Vision & Mission - What we stand for
"To do the common thing
uncommonly well brings success"
- James Kent Morris, Company Founder
Our vision is to become Europe’s leading independent manufacturer of high-quality lubricants and associated products. Through the pursuit of service and technical excellence we aim to continuously meet and exceed the demands placed upon us by our diverse customer base.
Through continuous inward investment in core competencies it is our mission to grow both geographical and product markets to drive revenue growth. Development of competencies within our distribution networks and enhanced customer understanding will enable us to achieve our vision
Our Core Values
We are extremely proud of the values we hold which have created the foundations on which our success has been built:
- Family-owned | Led by a fifth generation family member, our culture is based upon strong relationships built on trust
- Highly-advanced | Our sophisticated technology and product innovation ensures we remain ever-aligned with increasing market demands
- Principled | Our business is run with the utmost degree of integrity from top management down to every single employee
- Sustainable | We are committed to undertaking processes and operations which ensure any impact on the environment is minimised
- Diligent | Our management team leads by example and instils, and encourages, a strong work ethic across the whole workforce
- Respectful | We treat every individual and organisation we work alongside with respect and consideration, and build strong relationships with all – whether fellow team members, customers, or partners.
Our Promise to You
We promise to continue to provide:
- World-class products
- Innovative solutions to your challenges
- Industry-leading business development support to our distribution partners
- Expert technical advice and guidance
- Open, honest and transparent working practices
- First-rate account management